Why You Need To Learn Network Marketing Presentation
In network marketing business everyday you need to present your Business. Effective presentation can help the prospect take the decision immediately. … give the business presentation accordingly & make it an effective presentation
So even if they have an interest in your solution, the prospect may just want to get you off the … Can you tell me, who in your company makes decisions about…
The Key to succeed in this Industry is to keep things SIMPLE and this will help your Team,Business Partners Duplicate.
Creating Network Marketing Presentation using the Effective Presentation Formula
The Effective Presentation Formula allows you to create a Network Marketing presentation that is easy, short and will make your prospects interested in your network marketing business.
How to Answer “What Do You Do?”
There is 1 question that sounds so easy and but is the question that most Network Marketing distributors are scared to hear.
And that question is:
“What do you do?”
Other variations of it include
“What is your business about?
“What is this about?”
3 Tips on How to Get Your Prospects Interested
Your success in getting your prospect interested to learn about your business after they’ve asked this question depends on 3 things:
1) YOUR CONFIDENCE
People are always buying you and unless you sound confident, no one will be interested in whatever you are doing.
Ask yourself, when was the last time you bought something when the person sounded scared or lacked confidence?
2) BEING NON-SALESY
Everyone hates salespeople so do NOT sell!
If you talk and sound like a salesperson, you are a salesperson and people will put up their guards and close their minds.
They will lose interest IMMEDIATELY.
The next tip will teach you how NOT sound like a salesperson and scare away your prospects.
3) DON’T TALK TO MUCH
A good rule to remember to prevent you from sounding like a salesperson is to NOT TALK TOO MUCH!
Just give a short summary of what the business is about using the Effective Presentation Formula and then just SHUT UP!
The more you talk, the more you will sound like a salesperson and you will lose your prospects.
Or worse, you will bore your prospects and lose them forever.
I know… I know… you are excited about your Network Marketing opportunity and you love your products.
But for a few minutes, keep your enthusiasm in check and do NOT talk too much!
Instead, learn to give a quick 30 second overview of the business by using the Effective Presentation Formula below
The Only 5 Things Your Prospects Wants to Know
When people ask you what you do, you are going to give them a quick 30-second overview of what the business is about.
I hate repeating myself but I have to. Remember, the more you talk the more you sound like a salesperson and you lose!
There are only 5 things that every prospect wants to know and the Effective Presentation Formula answers those questions.
1) The Industry
2) Your Company Name
3) The Products You Sell
4) The Training Provided
5) How much Money they can Make
That’s all they want to know!
Everything falls into these 5 categories and the Effective Presentation Formula works for all types of meeting formats.
Effective Presentation Formula works for All Network Marketing Presentation Formats
Whether it is a 1 on 1 meeting, an hour hotel meeting, a webinar, etc. you just simply follow this formula.
The only difference is that the time spent on each section would vary.
For example, in a 60 minute hotel presentation, you may spend 10 minutes about the products instead of spending only 3 minutes in a 30 minute webinar.
You’ll also learn how I implemented 5 ninja tactics to make the presentation more powerful.
How to Explain Your Business in 30 Seconds
Let’s get back to how to answer the question “What do you do?”
Using the Effective Presentation Formula, I’m going to teach you how to tell people about your business that will get them interested in a presentation that lasts 30 seconds or less.
So if someone asks me “What do you do?”
I would say, “We are in the (nutrition or whatever products your company sells) business. Our company is Company ABC. We market (your category of products for ie. “nutritional and weight loss”) products and you can make anywhere from $100 to $200 a month part-time to anywhere from $300 to $2,000 a month or anywhere from $2,000 to $20,000 a month. For training, we provide optional classroom Webinar trainings or we do on-the-job trainings. Is this something you would be interested in learning more about?”
You don’t talk anymore.
Isn’t that simple?!
What I just taught you is the foundation for the Effective Presentation Formula.
The Effective Presentation Formula is short and concise and it is almost like an elevator speech.
When somebody asks, “What type of work do you do?” this is what you say to them.
You do not start talking about the products nor how great the products are. This makes you sale and people run away .
You now have a simple and easily duplicatable format for doing presentations and for answering the dreaded question, “What do you do?”
Many distributors have had tremendous success using the Effective
Most people in Network Marketing are not trained presenters or salespersons but there are a few steps everyone can take to make sure their message has the best possible chance of being well received. Here are my top tips:
More Tips in Network Marketing Presentation
1. KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE: Not every pitch will work for everyone so before you go to present the products or the business, whether it’s to just one person or to many, do a little research to ensure you’re presenting at the appropriate level. If your presentation is too lightweight, you’ll bore them; too in depth, you’ll confuse them. Either way, they will switch off and your vital words will fall on deaf ears.
2. : Yes, that old chestnut, but it’s worth repeating as it’s so often forgotten. Bearing in mind tip no. 1, what are the challenges faced by this person or this group of people? How does your business opportunity or your product solve their problems? Focus on answering these questions rather than trotting out the mechanics of your offering. Your audience must feel you’ve prepared your presentation specially for them, even if it’s essentially the same one you’re giving all the time.
3. CONTINUALLY LEARN AND PRACTICE PRESENTING: One of the most important skills any network marketer can hone is that of becoming an accomplished speaker. It impacts so many other areas of your life as it massively increases your self-confidence. The more professionally you can deliver your message, the more readily it will be received, the more lives you will touch and the more money you will make in your business. Learning to present well is an investment in yourself and can give you the greatest return on the capital you’ve invested.
4. HANDLE DISSENTERS WELL: One of the major fears I hear from network marketers is that of being faced with doubting prospects or those who dispute what they’re being told. Unfortunately, the tendency is to dig in and fight your corner but this can turn the discussion into an argument and work against you, especially if you’re giving a presentation in front of a group. When you’re faced with negativity, always start your answer with “That’s a very good question…” and continue with your viewpoint. Wherever possible, turn things around to make your audience right.
5. SHOW, DON’T TELL: Show the products you’re talking about. Let people feel, smell and see for themselves instead of just hearing what they are like. If you’re making a presentation about the business opportunity, remember that your company has probably done a lot to make things easier for you. Make sure you get the prospecting materials they offer, show the pictures of the top distributors, talk about them as if they are real people.
6. LET YOUR GUARD DOWN: People buy from those they know, like and trust. How can they do any of this if you won’t let them get to know the real you. You don’t have to be perfect, you can talk about your own challenges, beliefs, family, hopes and dreams. Doing so gives your prospects more opportunity to identify with you so you can use the similarities to build rapport.
7. STORIES INSTEAD OF FACTS: When we get excited about our products, we often delve into the features of the products, what works and why. This is all very exciting once you’ve had your first wonderful product experience, but it doesn’t make for a very exciting lead-in to your presentation. People want to know about results. They want the bottom line. There’s plenty of time to get to the detail later but to start this way could send most of your prospects to sleep (apart from the professors in the audience, of course). The best way to illustrate what your products or business opportunity can do is through telling stories. Use your own story or a case study of someone you know. Use emotive words. Remember, not just the facts, the feelings too.
8. MAKE ‘EM LAUGH: When people laugh they feel more relaxed and amenable. Every situation has a humorous side and if you’re telling a tragic story your prospects will welcome the respite that comes with a moment of levity. The golden rule is to move people: make ‘em laugh, make ‘em cry, then they buy. This is something I aim to do in every presentation because it means I’ve moved my audience emotionally. I appreciate this is an advanced technique, but if you learn how to do it, you’ll increase your success rate exponentially.
9. DON’T TELL – ASK: Instead of telling your prospects everything, get them answering questions. Rather than saying “Did you know that only 1% of people retire financially free?”, ask them “What percentage of people do you think retire financially free?”. This gets your prospects involved and if you word your questions correctly, you’re coaching them to the purchase decision rather than having to push them into buying. This is a technique I teach that I’ve perfected over the years. It works great for network marketers and women and I call it “pull selling”.
10. GIVE A REASON TO ACT NOW: Again, not being salespersons, many network marketers give a great presentation and then wimp out without asking for the order. Your prospect’s motivation will never be higher than it is at that moment so make sure you use this to your advantage. Think of reasons why they should place their order today. Some possible reasons might be because you are offering a special bonus OR prices are about to increase OR there’s an order deadline coming up so they’ll get their goods sooner OR you’re placing an order too so they’ll save on the postage OR you’re offering a discount on orders placed today OR you’re seeing someone else who could become a distributor and will go beneath them. Whatever it is, tell them, and secure the sale.
If you enjoyed this post on How to Become a Top Notch Speaker and Trainer, retweet,share and comment please