How To Generate Facebook Leads
Finding Qualified Leads On Facebook
Learn how to attract prospects by using the power of social media Like Facebook
How To Prospect On FaceBook Like a Pro
Use these tips and brand examples to increase lead generation from Facebook,
1. Run a Facebook like ad targeting the people that you would want to work with the most and make sure your page provides content solutions to the challenges they are facing. Set up a “Like” ad that is set up to get targeted “likes” by targeted prospects. You focus mainly on generating Facebook leads of people more likely to want what you have to offer and get you to your end goal. This is how you increase your audience on a regular basis.
2. Create content that is targeted to what the people on your page want. For instance, if people have liked your page because they are interested in health related tips, create content giving health related tips. If they are interested in marketing, create content based on marketing. This is a great opportunity to share your expertise, and it also gets them used to your content so when a good offer or promotion comes along, its inline with what you have been sharing all along.
3. Interact and socialize – There is nothing worse than a dead fan page. When people come to your page and leave a comment or send you a message, you should comment back and interact with them. Building a relationship with your fans is what its all about. Over time, you will have created a very loyal fan base who love you, trusts you, and will do business with you. You will find it so easy to sign people up for your program or business opportunity. So don’t be anti-social on social media, doing so might leave you lonely with no engaged friends or followers when the time comes to promote something. Don’t just treat these new likes like Facebook leads, treat them like future customers or teammates!
4. Create video status updates. There is nothing more powerful than video online to communicate a message, and Facebook favors video over even text updates or pictures. Rather than doing regular text updates, do Video status updates with your mobile phone. This not only builds trust with your audience, but it creates familiarity where people get used to seeing your face and hearing your voice on a regular basis. The cool thing is with your mobile phone its super easy to do and you don’t need to do any fancy editing. This is great for promoting webinars, events, lead generation or even quick messages on the go. This is amazing for branding, and fan engagement. When doing video updates and you want to generate leads, put a link in the description of your video and have a short call to action at the end, you will be surprised at how many leads you can get when you do this consistently.
5. Utilize Re-Targeting Pixels – This is so powerful and so crucial nowadays online as you watch the Video below. You can build custom audiences to target on Facebook of people that have visited your website. This is an amazing way to get leads, and brand you. It’s kind of like recycling traffic. You can reconnect with them via content, or other advertising to choose.
6. Consistency rules. This is key to creating a raving fan base that loves you. You don’t even need to have a massive fan page with lots of likes, but if the fans you do have are engaged with you and your content, the amount of followers is really irrelevant. Don’t be fooled into thinking that lots of fans equals lots of money. It doesn’t, its all about how engaged are they in your message, and it doesn’t take a lot to make a significant income.
Thanks Reading my Blog
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
How To Earn Real On Facebook ?